The only love

This is Mario and Genie blog its only share the days what we got...We start our love 4th december 2009 and it will never ends...Enjoy our blogs here..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Today is a bad day for me. Flunk my oral test and rushing my assignments. I had a argue with her. She wanna break up with me but still I didn't gif up on her. As soon as i finish my assignments, I still very stress and moody. Seems like the world left me alone. So i get up and walk around my area. I swear that I'm totally don't know where I'm going. I was alone around 5 something in the morning. As I was walked around 20 minutes, I reached a church. I was staring the church and my heart start feel very pain. It is because the argument just now. I'm crying and praying outside the church.
Here is my prayer :
Dear Lord Jesus,
Is it the mistake i have made?
I have been disobedient all this time.
Sorry Lord.
All the commitment I made last time,
I had failed You Lord.
Now i only hoping she will coming back to me again.
I promise to myself I'll get her back.
Lord help me!
I promise if she coming back to me.
I'll do anything You ask me to.
I'll bring her in be part of a family with You,
I'll go church every sunday to serve and praise You.
Where ever I am.
This is I promise you Lord.
I'm a man in my words.
Amen.
Then after 10 minutes, I walked back home and get prepare to college. She won't be visit this blog for a sometimes. Maybe someday she will visit this blog again? Maybe later? or Maybe a day? or week. I don't know the answer. Only God know about it. I hope she will come back to me. Dear Genie, you will know someday who's the one who treat you good and respect you. Love you more than I love myself. You always my LOU PO ZAI.

From your lover,
Mario



No comments:

Post a Comment