The only love

This is Mario and Genie blog its only share the days what we got...We start our love 4th december 2009 and it will never ends...Enjoy our blogs here..

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our relationship is getting better and stable. It's a good sign for us! Hehe. Just this recently, my dear mother was sent into hospital for hand surgery at penang (island hospital). Her mother hand was injured so she can't carry or do any heavy stuff. By the way, her mother is staying with her. Tomorrow her mother is going back to Kelantan. Along this period, my dear was very tired! It's because she have to take care of her mum and drive her mother to hospital every single day. Then, she have to complete her homework and assignment. She was very busy all this time. Her mother also invite me to kelantan to help them out their family business. It's cool! Haha. They have treat me as their family member. Haha. I hope her mother recover soon. Although she was busy during this period, we still have the time to chit chat and spend time with each other. I never gonna lose you my dear. I love you more than i do. My love for you is forever and cant describe by words or phrase. I love you my dear Leong Jin Jin and our love is endless. Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment