The only love

This is Mario and Genie blog its only share the days what we got...We start our love 4th december 2009 and it will never ends...Enjoy our blogs here..

Friday, March 26, 2010

A girl that I pampered!

It's the end of march! our relationship last for about 4 months now. I'm glad that i took her phone number that night! Hehe. Many people don't believe love at first sight. But we do believe. This how our relationship started. During this period, We been through lots of sadness and happiness but mostly we have a great time and happiness together. From this relationship we both learn how to important we are to each other. We also learn that we should hold together tight, no matter what happens. This show that our love is bigger than the universe, deeper than the sea and higher than the mountains. May our love ever lasting! Although we are far apart, still we can feel that we are next to each other. Love bring us together. This coming april (as i said last post), I'm coming to penang to pay a visit. Both of us can't wait that day come. I'm really glad that i have a girl like her. Seems like is a gift from above. I do treasure so much. I'll take care if her rest of my life. Love her, pamper her, kiss her and hug her! Currently our relationship running smooth. Well, just now i read through her 2 personal blog titled "it's my life" and "my story". From there I know she need lots of care and love. She is the type of girl need to be pampered always. I always do that to let her feel warm and secure. I know her very well. Her habits, attitude and what's she want. I do understand. I'll be her man to fulfill her dreams and wishes. I do it for love. I do love her very much. I want her feel sweet all the time. When she happy, I'm happy. I'll do anything to make her smile and her life brighter. I want to say that I love you as always. Love you forever. You'll be my girl and I'll be your man! I always protect you from harm! I love you lou po zai! Muacks~!

No comments:

Post a Comment