The only love

This is Mario and Genie blog its only share the days what we got...We start our love 4th december 2009 and it will never ends...Enjoy our blogs here..

Friday, March 19, 2010

Long time didn't update. Sorry dear! We have a pleasant time during end of february and middle of march. It is because we almost meet each other everyday during march. I follow her back to Kelantan. Her hometown is there. I met her parents, family, friends and her relatives too. It's my pleasure to meet them. Haha. We took some photo too during our holiday but we uploaded in facebook. Go check it out! During the holiday, she kept on complaining that i ate too much at Kelantan. Haha. The food was seriously nice, cook by her mum and the other local delicacy. She also do some cooking and desert. It was nice too. I treasure it so much. Thanks dear! This coming week or april, I'm going to meet her again. I'm looking forward to meet her again. I miss you so much dear. May our love till forever. Muacks~!

No comments:

Post a Comment